Monday, March 31, 2008

March 30 - "A" Page

I really hate it when I get a FABULOUS sheet of patterned paper that I'm in love with both sides. I want to buy two so I don't miss any of the goodness. Well I ran into that when I was working on my cover page (previous post). Then the lightbulb over my head turned on and I thought - DUH. Just use both sides. I need two sides anyway since it is just going into the book. So I just flipped the cover page over and went to work on my "A" page.

"A" Page

Ingredients:
  • 6"x6" Pretty in Pink Patterned Paper (Prints Pack Hostess Level 1, Stampin' Up!)
  • Pretty in Pink and Kraft cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
  • Close to Cocoa ink and Stampin' Write pen (Stampin' Up!)
  • Big Deal alphabet set (Stampin' Up!)
  • Scallop Punch (Stampin' Up!)
  • Pretties Kit (Stampin' Up!)
Instructions:

1- Flip your cover page over and stamp your "A" on a strip of kraft cardstock. Write your journaling on the bottom border of that strip then attach it to your page.
2- Trim your photo and mat it with the Pretty in Pink cardstock. With your Stampin' Write marker dot around the edges on the pink mat. Adhere it overlapping your kraft strip on the page then write your caption. In this case it would be your "A" word.
3- Punch a scallop from the Kraft cardstock and dot around the scallop with your Stampin' Write marker. Adhere it to your page then add a flower in the center of the scallop.
4- Insert your finished page in your album!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awwww Holly, this is going to be so sweet when it is done! Love the pink and soft brown!