Thursday, February 16, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sale-A-Bration CD's!

I love My Digital Studio Blog Hop Friday! I love being challenged differently each week, and this week was no different. I've been doing and posting lots of scrapbook pages created in My Digital Studio lately, so I wanted to try something other than a scrapbook page this week. So I went hybrid!

Our challenge was to create a project with Sale-A-Bration CD's. Now I've had these for a while and haven't really had a chance to use them. I was happy to have a reason to sit down and use them today!

First, I created the top note shape using a punch shape, then filled it in using my photos (see Heather's video on how to do this here). I added the background paper from the Everyday Enchantment digital content CD, then added a black border of 4 to it. I added a green heart with another black border of 1 then fit 4 of them on one 8-1/2 x 11 sheet that I printed out on Whisper White cardstock. When you are finished your sheet will look like the image to the right. -->

Cut them all out and leave a little bit of the background paper when you cut. Then punch a small hole with a Crop-A-Dile on each side of the top, and tie it with the Lucky Limeade Everyday Enchantment ribbon.

I *love* my big tree. It is on my dining room wall and I love decorating it lots of different ways. The key is to adhere everything on the wall with Sticky Tack. We use this stuff all the time at school and I love how I can hang things up then take them back down easily without having to worry about taking paint off the wall with it. :)

Products Used:





Be sure to check out the amazing projects from the other blog hoppers this week! I know I can't wait to see what they've come up with! :)

No comments: