Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Digital Studio Blog Hop - Templates!

Yay! It's My Digital Studio blog hop day! This week we were challenged to use a template.

I did a few sample projects for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership event this year, and got to create an album from a template. Usually I just create my own, but this one was so easy and simple to make! I created the whole album with the Delight in the Day template in an evening.

I love the colors, the elements, and everything this album kit has. Usually I'm the queen of changing things, but with this one I didn't need to change a thing! And easy? THIS is easy! Pop in your photos and your text, and that's all you need to do!
Thanks for following the blog hop this week, and be sure to check out all of the other fantastic MDS goodness by following the links below! :)


Pin It

No comments: