Thursday, February 2, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Valentines Day

For today's MDS Blog Hop, we were all challenged to create a project for Valentine's Day. I started out with the 11 x 81/2" template page from the First Edition Designer Series paper set which had a butterfly on it. When I got done playing with it though, the ONLY thing left was the background paper. HA! But that's alright!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and enjoy all of the My Digital Studio goodness! I'm going to be posting my two big MDS announcements this weekend, so please check back! We also have a guest blogger this week on the list - Kelly Birrell!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous layout! That's usually how my pages end up when I use a template, too! I love the colors in this.

Wendie Waldman said...

Very sweet!