Wednesday, February 29, 2012

White Wednesday - Congratulations Card

...and I'm back to blogging. It's been a while, I know. Lots has happened. Car accident, flu bug, dog surgery, I could go on and on but I'll spare you the details. Let's just say I am SO glad today is the last day of February.

And today is White Wednesday!
Do you know what I loved most about Stampin' Up!'s regional convention last week? It made me think of some older products and techniques that I had forgotten about! Like Dazzling Diamonds! There were quite a few swap cards I'd gotten that used it and made me fall in love with it all over again.

So this is it. The White Wednesday card slathered with Dazzling Diamonds (and a smidge of Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz). *love*
To order any of the products used, just click the links below! And don't forget - if you place an order of ANY amount through my online store today, I will send you this card as a "thank you!".

See you tomorrow and have a wonderful LEAP DAY! :)

No comments: