Thursday, July 28, 2011

Incentive Gifts - Ribbon Bottles

With only two days until the Ultimate Card Day, I wanted to come up with some incentive gifts. I love taking incentive gifts to workshops and events I have. That way if someone orders a certain dollar amount, books a workshop or signs up to become a demonstrator, I have something to give them as a "Thank You".

I must admit, I have as much fun giving them out as I do making them and this time was no different! I have LOTS of retired Stampin' Up! rub-ons and ribbon, so I used both to create these (along with some current supplies too!) The bottles are stuffed with retired and current ribbon that matches the color of the bottle. Then the flower fit perfectly into the bottle with the "stuffing" holding it in place. What's better than dirt? RIBBON! I'm not going to list the supplies for these today - there are too many to list.


So now I'm ready for this weekend - and if you're one of the lucky ones signed up to attend the Ultimate Card Day, just place a $50 order, book a workshop or sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and your choice of bottle will be yours!

No comments: