Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1 - Thoughts and Prayers Tree Decor Elements

When hubby repainted the dining room and I had to take down the vinyl quote I had up there for years, I knew exactly what I wanted to replace it with. I love the Thoughts and Prayers Tree stamp and have been eying the Decor Elements version for months.

I ordered the large size in brown and when I got it up, it was beautiful. At 52-1/8" x 36-1/8" it covers almost the whole wall. I love making different decorations to decorate it with. The pink flowers on it in the picture were for a baby shower I had for my cousin who was having a little girl. I used sticky-tac to add the decorations, it holds them great and comes off easily without leaving any residue.

Thanks to some new nifty coding from Stampin' Up! all of the item links (like below) will now go directly to the online ordering page on my site for that item. Can't get easier to order than that!

Hope you have a great holiday weekend!!! :)

No comments: