Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby MDS Blog Hop Page

Typically I wake up Friday morning and don't check my computer at all. Friday is my long day at work and it's usually CRAZY so I don't like to add to the craziness by checking my email. But THANKFULLY, I did this morning before work when I had about five minutes. And guess what I saw? A Facebook post by Miss Erica Shaw with a link to her MDS Blog Post for this morning.

WHAT?!?!??!?!
HOW DID I FORGET?????
Well, I've spent every spare minute this week getting card swaps ready for Stampin' Up!'s regional convention tomorrow in Columbus. That's how I forgot about my MDS blog post.

This is where My Digital Studio templates REALLY come in handy! I had FIVE MINUTES this morning to get a page made and a blog post finished. Impossible, right? Not with MDS templates! Here's the time break-down.

1. Start up MDS and begin a new MDS 12x12 document. Chose template without auto-fill. - Less that 1 minute
2. Pick out the Twitterpated template (that works SO well with baby girl photos!) - 20 seconds
3. Choose my photo directory and pop in my 4 photos - 40 seconds
4. Change the title - 30 seconds
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

wow - look at you! A page in less than 5 minutes! It's super cute :)