Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stampin' Up!'s Columbus Regional Convention

Well, it's official. The nasty stomach flu bug has hit the VanDyne house. I think Audrey and I have slept more the past few days than we have in the month of February! But THANK GOODNESS it didn't hit last Saturday - because last Saturday the Holly Stamps team - AKA, the Funky Stampers (and some amazing guests!) hit the road and attended my first Regional Convention. Stampin' Up! sure knows how to show us a good time - there were swaps, demos, make n' takes, and so many sample ideas my head was spinning! I tried to take as many pictures as I could, but definitely didn't get all I could have. I was also SO excited to finally meet Shelli Gardner! (The founder of Stampin' Up! and standing in the center of us all) She was such a sweetheart and so inspiring!

We also added another demonstrator to the Holly Stamps team that day, welcome Betsy Adair! (third from right).

I think now would be the perfect time to express how much I love each of my team members. It's been such a pleasure to have each and every one of them become friends, I really am truly blessed to have them. THANK YOU, LADIES!

~ Holly

If you love stamping, crafting, cardmaking or scrapbooking I'd love for you to consider joining the Holly Stamps team! Don't think you have to live in Ohio to join the team, you don't! The team communicates online. At only $125 for the starter kit, check out the Sale-a-bration specials too! They're so good I wish I could join again! Seriously - a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper or a My Digital Studio download every month for the rest of 2012? It doesn't get any better than that!
If I can start feeling better tomorrow, I may have a card to share with you!
Have a fantastic Wednesday!

No comments: