Sunday, February 12, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - Valentine's Dance

Last night my husband and I went to the annual Valentine's dance at our church. I was asked to take photos for all of the couples attending. Now, I'm not big on getting in front of the camera and Chad is not a fan of getting his picture taken either. But, I had a little inspiration from my blog hop buddy, Joanna Bohanon to make a page with me in it for a change. So we did it. Got our pictures taken, and I actually scrapbooked them!

Of course, I used My Digital Studio and the Twitterpated kit that I absolutely LOVE! It's so perfect for Valentine pages.

I don't think I've announced it on the blog yet, but My Digital Studio now has a 30-day FREE TRIAL! I was waiting to mention it, because I wanted to let you all know about a new My Digital Studio club I'm starting in March. It will be the second Tuesday of each month for 6 months. There will be 6 members who will each be hostess for one month - $25 minimum order each month whether or not you are able to attend that night. I will have a television set up with MDS projected on it and will walk you through how to create 3 projects. A card, a scrapbook page, and a various project will be made each month and you will be given a CD at the end of each month with those projects on it for you to load into your MDS at home and pop in your own pictures and text. As of tonight I only have 4 of the spots remaining, so email me at holly@hollystamps.com if you are interested! If you plan to join the club, you may want to wait until March to download your free trial so that you will have the first month of the club with the FREE software!

To download the free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio, just click here!
I also may open up an identical digital club online for non-local folks if I have enough interest, so let me know if that's something you'd be interested in!



Pin It


Supplies Used: