Friday, January 10, 2014

Everything.

It's been too long. I haven't sat down and just created to create in a long time. I've forgotten how good it feels.

Tonight it started with a zipper and its beautiful green shade that I had to pull out and use.

I had this photo from Christmas and although it's a little fuzzy and she has earmuffs on in the house, I still adore this photo. This is her as I see her everyday when she's busy doing all of her little 8-year-old busy things. Too many times I have her smile at the camera or pose for me before I hit that button to snap the photo, but these are the photos I really treasure. A photo of her just being her.

Lots of fun elements and kits used on this page, I'll list & link them all here for you.

Finest Simplicity - white & gray frame
Nobody's Business - gray & white striped tape
Staple & Stitching - white zigzag stitch
Chevron kit - chevron background stamps
Hello Perfection - doodled frame, large polka dots, and you are my happy stamp, today arrow
Love This - heart stamps
Torn Edges - torn edge on right side
Downtown Grunge - kraft background paper


No comments: