Monday, January 20, 2014

Today Remember This : MDS Page

We have the day off today (work & school) but I have 2,000 book words to write so I'm just posting a quick MDS page today.

If this looks familiar, it's because it was on the My Digital Studio blog about a month ago but I love this page so much I wanted to share it here, too.

Doesn't that little face make you smile? She got kicked in the face by a cleat-wearing Kindergartener at recess and ended up with some nasty scabs to prove it.

Have you tried the MDS class kits yet? If not, you should - they are fabulous! I use MDS almost every day and I learned SO MUCH from watching the class videos! Lots of great short-cuts and techniques. Plus you get a kit of goodies to use to try it out! This page used the "Love This" class kit (with the addition of a Downtown Grunge frame, of course).

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: