Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - The Drive to Win

Today is a quick drive-by post. It's late, and I'm trying to get all of the Girl Scout cookie orders put together. It's taking much longer than I thought it would!

A few months ago I was contacted by Stampin' Up! and asked to make some projects using My Digital Studio for their Leadership event. Of course, I jumped at the chance! But then I got my assignments and lo and behold...one was a sports page. UGH! I have no children that play or have EVER played a sport. Well, lucky for me my friend Christa let me use some of her son's soccer photos. It was so fun! Now I can't wait to get some sports photos of our own to use.

Keep watching the blog in the next few days - I have some VERY EXCITING My Digital Studio news to share very shortly! :)



No comments: