Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16 - I Love You Clear Card

I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVE making these clear patterned cards from Pageframe Designs. I found THE most awesome vellum envelopes for them that lets you see the card through them a bit - they look awesome. I'm probably going to be adding some of these clear cards on Etsy here in the next week or so.

"I Love You" Clear Card

Ingredients:
Instructions:

1- Peel off the protective coating from the inside of your card and discard.
2- Cut your glitter cardstock to size and adhere your rubon. Adhere the strip to the outside of your card.
3- Add your rhinestones on the outside in the middle of some of the polka dots that are still showing.
4- Adhere your flowers UNDER the polka dots on the inside left side of the card.
5- Cut your patterned paper to fit perfectly in the inside right side of the card. If the pattern is a bold one you may want to trim a smaller size of coordinating paper that is not so bold to write your message on inside (like I did with the green).

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ooooh, this is pretty! Love the pink and green with the polka dots!