Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11 - Congratulations Card

I had a somewhat productive day today, at least I got Card #5 done for card night on Thursday! It has all but filled up this month so if you're still on the fence about coming better let me know quickly. I tried to make a classy card with black, white and brushed silver cardstock. It uses 3 of the new stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Well Scripted, Tiny Tags and Vintage Vogue. The the wheel at the bottom is heat embossed with white embossing powder. If the petals on the flower look 3d its because they are, I curled them upwards to give a little more dimension to the card. Then the middle has one of the new epoxy brads in the center.

Wedding season will be here before we know it (I hope so anyway!) so tuck this one away and use it for the next wedding you attend!

Thursday night is almost here and I'm so excited - I absolutely LOVE card nights! If you're attending I will see you there! :)

{ holly }

No comments: