Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1 - Digital 52 Week Album, Week 1

It's the first day of 2010! I have a LOT of things I want to start doing (or do better!) this year and just one of those is scrapbook better. Last year things got so busy and I have not done a yearly family album since 2001. Yes, 2001. Please stop laughing now.

Way back then digital scrapbooking didn't exist yet and I didn't have any children. Now I have two kids who I make traditionally scrapbooked albums for. But since I love digital scrapbooking also I have been struggling to figure out where to fit it in. I figured it out!

This is the first page in my 2010 family album. I'm going to do a page each week with things we do and once I am done the album will have 52 pages. The easiest (and funnest!) way I've found to do this is with Stampin' Up!'s new My Digital Studio. At the end of 2010 I'll just be able to get it printed out and I'm so excited to see the final project. I won't print out step by step instructions, it would take me all night, but if you have any questions AT ALL about My Digital Studio just send me an email at holly.vandyne@gmail.com and I would be happy to help you out! I did get my My Digital Studio certification earlier this year and LOVE using the program.

Until tomorrow - have a fantastic new year!

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Wow, you are really rolling through the beautiful layouts! Way to go - they are all lovely - I can't wait to try some of these new products myself!