Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27 - Thank You Card

Tonight I got my order of the new Stampin' Up! clear blocks and clear stamps and let me tell you - I am IN LOVE. Now let me explain that I am SO not a fan of clear stamps in general. They just don't stamp clear for me - and me being the anal person I am, I need a clear image. Which is why I love rubber so much. When I found out Stampin' Up! was going to have clear stamps as well now I was definitely one of the people rolling my eyes.

But then I found out... the new clear stamps ARE rubber! YIPPEE YAY HOOEY! :) I am now absolutely hooked. I got the set with all of the clear blocks and I can't believe how nice they all are. The are beveled and light-weight which is wonderful! And of course I had to try them out tonight so here is the finished result. The background is embossed with a Stampin' Up! embossing folder for the Sizzix then sewed together.

Hope you have a great Thursday! :)
{holly}

2 comments:

Melanie said...

This is beautiful, holly!

1of2Techs said...

OOOhhhh, I like that one. Will you be using the new clear stamps at the next card night?

Sheila