Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4 - Happy Birthday Card

This is card #3 that we're going to be making at my January card night on Thursday, January 14 from 6-8pm. Scan down a few posts if you want more information on my card night - all of the details are in a post from a few days ago. :) Then just let me know if you want to come.

Guess what tomorrow is? I'm SO excited! The new Occasions mini catalog takes effect and Sale-A-Bration promotion starts. Whoooo HOOOO! :) And that means time for another preview of goodies from the Occasions Mini catalog!

The new stamp sets used are Solid Stripes mini background stamp and Well Scripted for the Happy Birthday. Colors used are Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery.

Have a great day and I'll have another project posted tomorrow - I'm doing SO good on my New Year's Resolution to post everyday (or MOST everyday) - Yay! :)

{ holly }

2 comments:

kat said...

Very pretty. Love the colours and the hodgepodge. TFS

Liz Goldhawk said...

so pretty! i love the background and the sentiment inside the hodgepodge label!