Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18 - Transforming a Digital Card

My goal today is to work on my Holly Stamps site - there are still a few pages I have yet to create there. First being the "About Holly" page. I felt I needed some kind of picture of me on it but I am SO not a fan of photos of myself. So I thought I would try to jazz one up with My Digital Studio!

I just opened the program and started out with a 6x6 card pre-designed template. Then I changed some colors, added my photo and added a few more elements like the stamps on the sides and the ribbon under the stitching. Took me only about 10 minutes to make and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!

I love the fact that they have all of these fabulous pre-designed templates for cards, scrapbook pages, etc. that you can just use or change to your hearts content. Fun stuff! :) I'm off to add it to the website!

4 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh, my goodness! I was gone over the weekend and missed out on all of your gorgeous cards! Way to go - these are truly awesome and your layout is divine!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous page! I love it!! (Your hollystamps web site is awesome, too! Nice work.)

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I absolutely love all of these cards you have here. I love the digital stuff, too - you're doing wonderfully with it!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Cute pages and cards! Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a wonderful day! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Please visit my Blog and tell me what you think: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/