Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Banners

So can you tell from my blog that I like banners? No? Then can you tell from this card? :)

And I had a major mess-up when I made this - can you tell how I covered it up? Well, I stapled the big banners at the top of the card, and I hated it. So I took the staples out but then it left six holes. Bummer. I didn't want to start over - I'd done too much! So I made the top black and white cardstock scallops to put over the staple holes. Did you guess it?

I'm not sure if you can tell by the photo (natural light for tonight was LONG gone!) but the little scalloped banners and the hearts are popped up with Dimensionals. See you in the morning for the MDS Blog Hop!



Supplies Used:


2 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

love love love this card Holly. Your blog is awesome, Have a lovely day. I wish I was MDS savvy. Hugs,Bev

Holly VanDyne said...

Awwww, thank you so much, Bev! You're too sweet! And MDS isn't hard once you get in there and start playing around. :) Demo Heather Summers has a wonderful class going on now with videos and samples every day that you may want to check out!