Friday, April 13, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch Page

This week for our Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio blog hop we created a CASE from a digital template on Jessica Sprague's site here. (And shown directly below)

I don't think I do simple very well. I think I always add too much to my pages. It's much to easy to get caught up in the moment and keep adding...and adding...and adding...

But I LOVE how this design lets you keep it simple even though every voice in your head may be shouting at you to "add more!" And I did it! Kept it simple, and I love how it turned out. I kept the gray too - with the colors in my photos, any other color overpowered the photos. The background papers are from the Walk in the Park digital kit. Thanks so much for stopping by today!



Don't forget to check in with the other MDS Blog Hoppers today - I know I can't wait to see what they've come up with for this one! And try this design yourself - it was very fun and easy!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
11. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)


3 comments:

Cindy Schuster said...

So elegant and so your style still. Love how the photos are full of color and the main focus. Great job!

Melissa Punt said...

nice work! so very pretty!

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Love the idea of the MDS blog hop. This is the first one I've seen. Great blog by the way!