Friday, April 27, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch!

The My Digital Studio Blog Hoppers were challenged to do another sketch page this week, and let me tell you - these girls sure do know how to pick some fun sketches! (See the original below!)

This one was so cute. And ultimately there was too much stuff on it, but that's the good thing about sketches - you can do whatever you like with them! So when I didn't want to add the other tag on the left side (like on the sketch), I didn't have to!

Here's the original sketch - if you're a scrapbooker, try it out for yourself! :) And while you're at it visit the other MDS blog hoppers, I know I can't wait to see what they've all done with this one!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cute!! Your girls are beautiful Holly! What a great page :)

Canadian Carole said...

Beautiful job! I love sketches too! How did the MDS Blog Hop happen?

Holly VanDyne said...

Thanks Carole, I'm probably not the person to ask on how the MDS Blog Hop came to be - I was the last one to join and am not really sure how it all started. I believe it may have been started by Erica Shaw (also a member of the "hop".) :)