Friday, April 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Grandmothers


Our MDS blog hop group was challenged to do something for Mothers and/or Grandmother's today. I'm a little (or a lot!) late in posting my creation, but hopefully better late than never.

I absolutely LOVE these photos of my husband's Grandma with our nephew, Gibson. He's such a little cutie and she is obviously so in love with him (as we all are!) Boy pages are so hard for me, and this one has a little bit of "girly" thrown in for fun. :) Thank you for stopping by and taking a look - and for patience while I got my post up tonight.




If you haven't already, don't forget to visit the other girls in the "hop", just click on each name and follow the numbers to see what everyone has created this week!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
11. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I like your page Holly! And they are great pictures! :)