Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Layered Labels Card

I love labels. And I love layering. So how could I not fall in love with the new "Layered Labels" stamp set? With the last few weeks of school, I haven't had much play time with my new stamps but last night I had a workshop and spent the first official day of summer vacation playing with my new goodies!

This card was so fun to make. I absolutely love how all of the pieces and parts of it fit together, and how easy the framelits make it to cut them all out in a few minutes. I'm all about fast and easy. :) The colors used on this card are Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery (with Old Olive ink), and Perfect Plum cardstock (with Rich Razzleberry ink).

Now I'm off to do more pricing and house cleaning! Tomorrow night I'll be having a Retired Goodies Sale with all of my retired Stampin' Up! items at my home from 6-8pm. If you're local be sure to come by and check it out! All items are priced more than 50% off of retail price.


Supplies Used:

No comments: