Saturday, June 9, 2012

Topsy-Turvy Celebration Card

I got my first order of products from the new catalog yesterday and I was in heaven! Now I've heard customers say that this is the best catalog they've ever seen from Stampin' Up! and I've heard from others who said they didn't like much. Well, I'm in the first category! There is SO much I fell in love with in this one, it was hard to decide what to put in that first order! And if you're one of the people who aren't a big fan of the new stuff, just keep watching my blog! I have posts already set up for at least a week in advance that I hope will help you change your mind.

This is one of my favorite new sets - Topsy-Turvy Celebration. We had a birthday party for my cousin yesterday and I knew exactly what I wanted to use for her card! I love black, white and pink together so that's what I used.

Supplies are listed below!




No comments: