Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Little Pink-spiration!

I used to hate pink. But I have two little girls and over the years it's grown on me. Now I love it!

We were on vacation this past week and drove by this charming little store called "Charming Charlie". Oh my word. Let's just say it's a miracle I walked out of there with only this $17 watch (Oh, yes - it was only $17!!!) But hubs and the kids were with me, so I didn't feel that buying out the store was in my best interest at that point. :)


Now it's hard to tell in the picture because the sun was setting, but it's a light pink with a bronze. I LOVE pink and brown together! So much that I knew I had to make my first card for Card Day today with those colors.

...and this is it! I used Pink Pirouette with Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. And the new butterfly punch? LOVE it!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and I'll have another project to post tomorrow!


1 comment:

Kazza said...

such a pretty card I think I may have to try something similar for my card club ladies. I really hope we get that butterfly punch in the uk soon.
I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com