Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thinking of You with Eleanor

When my fingers first flipped through the new 2012/2013 Stampin' Up! catalog for the first time, Everything Eleanor was the first of the new stamp sets that I knew I absolutely had to have.

When it arrived, I was SO not disappointed! I absolutely love, love, LOVE it! It's girly (love!). It's floral (love!). And it's got a BIG flourish (super-love!).

This card uses all of my favorite parts of Eleanor, with a little Curly Cute (thinking of you) and Papaya Collage (butterfly) thrown in.

Colors used are Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze (ink), Soft Suede (ink) and Pink Pirouette. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog! I'm taking some time off of events to enjoy summer a bit with the girls before I leave for convention (mid-July), but if you need anything you can always order from me online here! Have a FANTASTIC Wednesday!

No comments: