Thursday, June 14, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Dad

My girls and I are so lucky. I may be biased, but they have the best Dad in the world (and I have the best husband)! I knew I had to make a page about him when Jeanna picked this week's blog hop theme of Dad's.

I wanted to keep this one simple. I love the smile on the girl's faces. It's the same smile they have when they hear him pull into the driveway at 4:15. And more than the picture, I wanted the words to stand out because I don't tell him as often as I should, and they don't tell him as they should.

We couldn't ask for better.

All elements on the page are from the Birds of a Feather Digital Content CD. Thanks for looking and don't forget to continue along with the hop!

8. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)

1 comment:

Melissa Banbury said...

The layout and words on this page are awesome! I found you via SC and have become your newest follower :) www.porchswingcreations.blogspot.com