Today I'm figuring out the dates for my September classes at the store and I have the first project ready to post here tomorrow.
- Pink Paislee pink scalloped paper
- Pink Paislee Transparency
- Pink Paislee Die Cut silver paper
- Bazzill scalloped edge cardstock in white
- Pink Paislee Office Letter Stickers
- Kaiser Craft pink rhinestone flower
- Kaiser Craft princess rhinestone word
- Various rubon letters from my stash
- Kaiser Craft rubon border
- Thread and Sewing Machine
1- Layer your transparency over your scalloped paper (pink) and slide your photo under it until it sits where you want it - in this case with her looking out of the "window".
2 - Sew on the seams over your photo.
3 - Add your rhinestone flower and rhinestone word and letter stickers.
4 - Cut the scalloped edges from the cardstock and slide it under the rhinestone word to help it stand out a little more.
5 - Cut another full edge from the scalloped cardstock and layer it along the right side at an angle under the transparency.
6 - Cut an edge of the die cut damask paper and layer that on top of the transparency so that your flat edge of the scalloped paper you just added is hidden.
7 - Sew the edge onto the page using a zig zag stitch.
8 - Cut the right side of the transparency about 1" or less from the stitched line you just made. That allows the scalloped edge of the pink paper on the right to show through.
9 - Add your rubon title, and rubon border on the damask die cut paper.