Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 27 - His Girl Forever Page

Those of you who know me know I LOVE to journal on my pages and projects. But there are times I just can't make myself do it. I did this page this week with some fabulous goodies from Couture Scrapbooking, using one of my absolute favorite paper lines - Noteworthy by Making Memories. And I got this far with it and could not make myself write anything on it.

For one thing, I think the title and the photo say all that really needs said. And for another, I would have absolutely no idea where to put any journaling if I did think it needed some. It just looked done to me, so that's it. :)

So today's project is just a super-simple page that took probably 10-20 minutes to make.

His Girl Forever

Ingredients:
  • Teal Polka Dot paper (Making Memories from Couture Scrapbooking)
  • Scalloped Glitter Paper (Making Memories from Couture Scrapbooking)
  • Striped and Scalloped paper (Making Memories from Couture Scrapbooking)
  • Glitter Chipboard Heart (Melissa Frances from Couture Scrapbooking)
  • Ink (Chocolate Chip, Stampin' Up!)
  • Schoolbook Serif Alphabet Letter Stamps (Stampin' Up!)
  • Black .05 Micron pen
Instructions:

  1. Adhere your circle scalloped paper on top of the teal polka dot paper.
  2. Cut the small scalloped border off of the striped sheet of paper and use it as a border on your 5x7 photo. Adhere them both at an angle.
  3. Using super tape or Zots adhere your glitter heart on the left side of the photo.
  4. To make your title just stamp your letters far enough apart on the striped paper and cut them out leaving room enough around the letters to draw a border. Adhere them to the top and bottom of your photo.

No comments: