For one thing, I think the title and the photo say all that really needs said. And for another, I would have absolutely no idea where to put any journaling if I did think it needed some. It just looked done to me, so that's it. :)
So today's project is just a super-simple page that took probably 10-20 minutes to make.
His Girl Forever
- Teal Polka Dot paper (Making Memories from Couture Scrapbooking)
- Scalloped Glitter Paper (Making Memories from Couture Scrapbooking)
- Striped and Scalloped paper (Making Memories from Couture Scrapbooking)
- Glitter Chipboard Heart (Melissa Frances from Couture Scrapbooking)
- Ink (Chocolate Chip, Stampin' Up!)
- Schoolbook Serif Alphabet Letter Stamps (Stampin' Up!)
- Black .05 Micron pen
- Adhere your circle scalloped paper on top of the teal polka dot paper.
- Cut the small scalloped border off of the striped sheet of paper and use it as a border on your 5x7 photo. Adhere them both at an angle.
- Using super tape or Zots adhere your glitter heart on the left side of the photo.
- To make your title just stamp your letters far enough apart on the striped paper and cut them out leaving room enough around the letters to draw a border. Adhere them to the top and bottom of your photo.