Best Wishes Card
- Oval All Stamp Set
- Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch
- Forever Flowers Wheel
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Kraft and Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Chocolate Chip Ribbon
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- White Signo Pen
- Scalloped Edge Punch (Fiskars)
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Score and fold your card from Baja Breeze cardstock. Using your scalloped edge punch, punch along the bottom of the front of the card.
- Cut a 5 1/2" x 2" strip of patterned paper and adhere it to the inside bottom of your card so it will show through to the front.
- Stamp your Best Wishes oval on Sahara Sand and punch it out using the large oval punch. Punch a scalloped oval from Kraft cardstock and adhere one on top of the other. Add a pearl under the sentiment.
- Adhere a strip of your ribbon across the front of the card and using that as a guide, roll your flowers wheel with Chocolate Chip ink. Color in the "dots" from your wheel stamped image with your white Signo pen.
- Adhere your oval sentiment shape with dimensionals in the middle of the card.