Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20 - Adorable 8x8 Page

Today's project is a Make n' Take that we will be doing at Joan's Stampin' Up! workshop tomorrow so I won't be posting the instructions to it until later this weekend so check back if you would like to see how to make this page. We're making this 8"x8" page and a gift card holder at the workshop, I will post the gift card holder next week.

I absolutely love doing workshops - I love showing people new fun ways to use their stamps and other supplies. If you are interested in hosting a workshop just let me know by clicking on the image on the top right side of this blog. Your guests will get to make 2 projects of your choosing (scrapbook page, card, etc.) and I send all of your invitations out for you - all you have to do is give me your guest list with addresses. And the hostess benefits you receive are AMAZING!

I also have a few other fun things I do at the workshops to increase your benefits as a hostess. So all you have to do is pick your date, give me your guest list, and sit back and enjoy picking out your free goodies! :) It can't get any easier than that.

5 comments:

Kelly Taylor said...

You are right! That is an adorable page!!! I love it!

jacque4u2c said...

Just a stunning layout!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Fun layout! Hope your workshop went well!

Melissa Sauls said...

My goodness what a CUTE page! Love all the bright colors.

katiesniche said...

Great page. I love the wheel at the bottom!