On this card the scalloped edge is the part of the card that flips up.
Enjoy The Day Card
- Black Cardstock (Bazzill)
- Patterned paper (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps (Daisy Bucket Designs)
- Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Silver Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up!)
- Heat Gun
- Put a 2" strip of the patterned paper on the inside bottom of the card.
- Cut about a half inch off of the bottom of the front flap of the card and punch the edge with the scalloped edge punch.
- Ink your stamps with Versamark ink and stamp your images. Sprinkle the silver embossing powder over top, then tap off the excess powder.
- Heat image with your heat gun.
- Add rhinestones to the center of you flower and two on the sides.