Thank goodness that's not the case - this is MUCH MORE FUN (although I'm not sure my husband would agree with me)
If you've been to any of my card clubs/workshops, etc. you know how much I ADORE Stampin' Up!'s wheels. I'm all about things being easy to use and things that allow you to make FAST but super-cute things. And one of those things are the wheels that Stampin' Up carries. Today's project is a very quick one - probably took me 5 minutes to decorate this envelope at the MOST.
Layering Your Wheels
- Dotted Lines Jumbo Wheel
- Spot On Jumbo Wheel
- It's Beautiful Jumbo Wheel
- Wheel Guide
- Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Close to Cocoa
- Label sticker
- Black pen
- Lay your envelope out on your workspace front side facing up with the flap OUT.
- Taking your Dotted Lines jumbo wheel run it over your Kiwi Kiss ink pad and line your wheel guide up next to the top of the envelope so you can wheel stamp over the back flap. Run your Dotted Lines wheel over the flap. The jumbo wheels are wide enough so they will cover most if not all of the flap of just about any sized envelope.
- Line your wheel guide up with the first set of foam feet along the flap fold so your wheel will be running over the center of your envelope front. Re-ink your jumbo wheel with Kiwi Kiss and run your wheel over this area as well.
- Repeat the second and third steps again - this time with the Spot on Wheel with your Baja Breeze ink pad.
- Repeat the second and third steps again - this time with the It's Beautiful Wheel and your Close to Cocoa ink pad.
- Add a sticky label over the center where the "TO:" address would be to give you an area to write your address.