Have I ever mentioned on here how much I love FELT? And all of the felt scrapbooking supplies the manufacturers have been coming out with just get me all flustered! I LOVE THEM! The swirly frame and the title letters on today's project are all made out of felt and I can't quit rubbing my fingers over them. Jenn has been ordering quite a bit for the Scrapbooking Cafe so if you're a local reader you can find these felt goodies there.
Crazy Girls Page
- Background Patterned Paper (Making Memories)
- Orange Polka Dot Patterned Paper (Fancy Pants Designs)
- Felt Letters (Making Memories)
- Felt Frame (Prima)
- Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- Cardstock - Basic Black and Kiwi Kiss (Stampin' Up!)
- Black Micron Pen (Sakura)
- Mount the photo you want inside your felt frame onto your orange polka dotted paper.
- The felt frame is self adhesive but don't peel off the backing just yet. Add a little of your regular adhesive to the backing and lay it out on the orange paper and over your photo how you want it. You will be taking this back off in a minute so keep that in mind when applying your adhesive - you don't want much on it, just enough to hold it. Trim the orange paper around the frame so that the enclosed parts of the frame still have the orange paper showing through inside. Take the frame back off.
- Mat your other photo with a simple black cardstock mat and lay it out on your page with your orange shape and your frame. Make sure you have it all where you want it before you adhere everything down.
- Adhere your bottom photo first, then your orange shape, then peel the backing off of your felt frame and start laying that down where you had originally had it when you cut the orange sheet out. The felt has a little bit of give so if it goes off course you can force or stretch it a bit to get it to go where you want it to go.
- Add your title letters and your flowers on the outside of the frame.
- Add your rhinestones to the outer edge of the frame.
- Write your journaling on kiwi kiss cardstock and cut out the words. Mount them on black cardstock and adhere them to your page.