Saturday, March 24, 2012

Demonstrator for a Day Discount!


Demonstrators receive a 20% discount EVERY DAY on their orders. Some people become Stampin' Up! Demonstrators *just* for the discount (and they are totally allowed to do that!).

TODAY ONLY, I'm giving you a little taste of that amazing discount!

Local orders - just place through me by emailing holly@hollystamps.com or calling me at 419-775-7996 and you'll receive the 20% discount instantly! This only applies to orders placed today and through me.

Online Orders - not local? That doesn't mean you can't get the discount! If you place an online order through me at http://hollyvandyne.stampinup.net I will send you (via mail) a money order within the week of the 20% discount on your order. The Stampin' Up! ordering website does not handle discounts for individual demonstrators so I must do it this way.

THE 20% DISCOUNT ENDS SATURDAY, MARCH 24th AT 11:59PM EST.

Have fun shopping and every order I receive today will get entered into a drawing for the $400 hostess pack of the Fresh Vintage stamp set, a pack of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper, and the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack!

PS - For this image I used the One Big Sale-a-Bration CD (FREE with a $50 order) and item number 127220!

1 comment:

Shannon*Name Frames said...

I'm tempted to place an order to take advantage of this discount.