Saturday, March 24, 2012

What an Opportunity!

This hour's Sale-a-bration item used is the Digital Piece of Cake kit (item #127222)! This may be one of my favorite digital kits ever (I also used it for the new header on the blog above and my Holly Stamps website). And guess what! You can get it FREE by joining my Stampin' Up! team TODAY only!

Just when you thought joining Stampin' Up! couldn't get any better...
  • Starter kit is on sale for only $125 (and has over $340 worth of supplies inside!)
  • Get a FREE pack of Designer Series paper or a FREE Digital Download every month for the rest of 2012 or as long as you remain an active demonstrator.
  • AND I am offering - today only! - a FREE Sale-a-bration item of your choice with your Funky Stampers welcome kit!
Any questions? Email me at holly@hollystamps.com, or if you know you are ready to have the most enjoyable "job" EVER, just click here and enter "hollyvandyne" if it asks you for your demonstrator's code.

Can't wait to have you join our team!

No comments: