Saturday, March 24, 2012

Get Well Soon Card

I love the Fresh Vintage stamp set - FREE Sale-a-Bration item #125115 (wood) or #125117 (clear). The large flower image just gets me every single time. I want to use it on EVERYTHING!

Tonight I used it on a Melon Mambo card with my newest love - the Cork sheets! And did you see? I sewed on it with my machine! So not only do I sew on paper AND fabric - I sew on cork! :)

To get the scallops on the cork I cut it out of the clear scalloped square Sizzix die, then punched the large holes in the scallops with the bigger hole of my Crop-A-Dile. All of the supplies used to make this card are listed below! And remember - each order will get you an entry to be the Hostess for the Day and THREE free Sale-a-Bration sets - including the Fresh Vintage stamp set used on this card!

My next post today is going to be a digital freebie so if you love that sort of thing, come back and visit the blog again soon! :)

No comments: