Thursday, March 22, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Catalog CASE

What a fun challenge this week! We were challenged to CASE something in a catalog. I just loved the card on page 18 of the Occasions Mini Catalog, so that's what I decided to CASE digitally.

I was so excited when Stampin' Up! offered the Blossom Builders set as a digital download. Flowers and I go way back. Not to mention - COLORED BLING! Yippee! :) The paper strip in the background is from the Walk in the Park II kit.

Thanks so much for following along the blog hop and be sure to visit our super-talented guest hopper today - Kimberly Van Diepen! I can't wait to see what amazing eye candy she comes up with! :) And be sure to stop by tomorrow - the Super-Saturday-Sale-a-bration event starts tomorrow with hourly postings from 9am - 9pm EST.




No comments: