Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10 - Flat Tuesday

This is going to be a *really* quick Flat Tuesday post - didn't get much sleep last night so I'm going to bed EARLY tonight!

To make a card similar to this, you'll want to pick out some patterned paper that is light and understated. No loud patterns or colors for your paper - that's what you're going to use your ink for!

Stamp your images directly on the patterned paper card, then use your black Stampin' Write marker to doodle around the petals with lines and dots. Easy peasy and FLAT! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday - I've been under the weather which is why I missed the Monday Blues yesterday, but I'm hoping I can kick this thing SOON! I hate not feeling well!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

um, LOVE. You do great work when you're sick!!! :)
Feel better soon (like, by the first of the month!!)