Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - Project Life (MDS Style!)

Have you heard the buzz about Project Life by Becky Higgins? It's just matching pieces and parts that you put together to create pages that document a whole year of your life. I wanted to do something similar this year (I usually always start a project like this in January - then it fizzles by February) But this year I'm NOT GOING TO LET IT FIZZLE! Did you hear me yell that? :)

So I'm going to do a Project Life style album in My Digital Studio. I'm not going to get all crazy about it - if I don't take a picture on a few days, that's OK. But hopefully I'll have *something* to include on a page each week. We definitely do enough stuff in this family!

So with that, I'm going to take my leave for blogging today. The girls are out playing in the snow while I'm trying to get all toasty here in the house (I hate the cold!) and my work-in-progress novel is calling me from the dining room to write, write, write! Have a wonderful Scrapbook Sunday and hope you get some scrapped today!

No comments: