Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2 - The Monday Blues

I'm back to work...the kids are back to school...you guessed it - I've got the Monday blues. But on the blog that means I get to post a blue card and that makes me smile!

Only two more days until the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini comes out. So I thought I'd sneak a few little sneak peek items onto this card for you. Can you spot them?

Now, Island Indigo has to be one of my favorite SU! colors ever. I'll be so sad when its two years is up and it retires. But for now - I'm going to use it like crazy!

Now if you can tell, when I cut the white border and adhered it to the card I decided to use it as a kind of pocket and tuck the petals for my flower inside. I curled the petals around a pen and tucked a Dimensional under each one to give them some POP. And yes, I even whipped out my sewing machine!

One more quick thing - on a day I post a card as a sample - if you order ANY of the items used to make the featured card from my online store I will send you the sample card for you to keep or send to someone else!

The available items I used are listed below, just click on the item photo to order. See you tomorrow for Flat Tuesday and Happy Monday Blues to you!




No comments: