Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4 - White Wednesday

It's a nice day for a white wedding...um...I mean, a WHITE WEDNESDAY!

I just love white. It's so clean and pretty, and you can do so much with it. Today I kept it pretty simple. I love this embossing folder, but the design is so beautiful I didn't want to "junk it up" and add a whole lot more too it. I used one of my favorite sets - Circle Circus. I love the big scalloped circle in the set but found I loved it so much more when I layered one of the smaller circles in the set in the middle of it. Plus it gave it a little more dimension. I added a rhinestone to the middle and DONE! The "Thank You" sentiment on the Baja Breeze banner was embossed with white embossing powder to make it as bright as the white background.

This could also make a beautiful wedding or engagement card too!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and see you back here tomorrow for Triple Play Thursday where I break out the HEARTS!

PS - The Occasions Mini Catalog went LIVE this morning so you are now able to order from it! If you'd like a paper copy of the catalog just send me an email at holly@hollystamps.com and I'd be happy to send one out to you (Yours is on the way today, Robin!).





No comments: