Friday, January 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch Page

Our My Digital Studio challenge this week was to create a digital scrapbook page from a PageMap from the PageMaps website (sketch below). The sketch was so cute, creative and fun to work with! But it also took me hours to do! (Not that that's a bad thing)

I used so many My Digital Studio downloads on this one, it will take me forever to put links so I may come back and do that this weekend. But for now I have to get to bed for school tomorrow!

I LOVED doing this sketch and using all of the goodies available in my stash and I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what the other MDS blog hoppers did with it!

To find out, just follow the blog hop links below! You won't regret it! :)


2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love your take on this great sketch.

Christine Alward said...

Hi, I am a new Follower, came over from SC.
If you like check out my blog and follow me.

http://stampinwithchristine.com

Christine