Wednesday, January 18, 2012

White Wednesday - Happy Birthday Card

Well, I couldn't do a flat card on Flat Tuesday after all. When I got to school in the morning I realized I hadn't finished putting my grades in for the quarter yet, so I had until midnight to do that. I figured I'd just do my flat card today.

So I get home from school today and I go straight to the scrap room. I do a flat card. And I hate it. Yuck! So I do another flat card. And guess what? I hate that one too! Blech! As much as I LOVE flat cards, I could not make a decent looking one today. So I decided to work on my White Wednesday card instead.

HA! This is how it turned out! It's BLUE!!!! Sure, there are smidges of white in there but for the most part, this is NOT a white card for White Wednesday. Oooops! :)

But...I love how it turned out. So out of the 3 cards I made, I like one well enough to post. Better than none I guess!

Are you asking where I got that fantastic swirly little frame stamp? In a few days you will wonder no more - it's a Sale-A-Bration set that will be available next week when Sale-A-Bration starts! I'm so excited - it's my favorite time of the year for Stampin' Up! Who doesn't love getting free stamp sets (and other goodies!)? I know I do! Watch the blog in the next few days for more Sneak Peeks!

No comments: