Thursday, October 13, 2011

MDS Blog Hop - Give Thanks Digital Page

It's that time of the week again - FRIDAY! Time for the MDS Blog Hop!

This week our theme was Thanksgiving or giving thanks. And what am I most thankful for? Two little girls who call me Mom. Not to mention nothing gets my scrappin' mojo flowing faster than working on a page about these two little cuties.

I created this page as an 8x8 page, thinking of doing some 8x8 albums for the grandparents for Christmas this year (ssshhhhh!) The cool thing about the 8x8 size is that all of your stamps and elements are bigger! I love using BIG elements on my pages, so this size was perfect.

All digital products used are listed below, but if you don't see it listed that's because it was included in the full version of the My Digital Studio software.

PS - I went a little crazy buying fun elements for this page and re-purchased a few of them (oops!) so this week I'm going to be giving my extras away on the blog. Check back for the info!




Continue to hop! See more My Digital Studio thankful ideas from the following blogs.

9 comments:

Rita W said...

This is gorgeous! I just bought some new downloads to play with today. I'm trying to learn the program a bit better. This page is very inspiring; I hope I can make something like it one of these days!

Holly VanDyne said...

Thanks so much for the compliments Rita! I've found that the more I play with MDS, the more I figure out. I'd love to see what you create if you put them online, just post a link if you do! :)

Terri Mongeon said...

Holly I love you page! This is so wonderful! Great job!

Cindy Schuster said...

Fantastic page! I was thinking the traditional fall gratitude colors but I love your take on it SO much more!

Heather Summers said...

Stunning page! I love the intensity of the black!

Mandy Grant said...

Oh, Oh, Oh MY! This is fantastic! You are such a great designer and I'm excited to have you join the hop!!!

Aly Schilling said...

I'm just loving the black and white! I never would have thought of that for Thanksgiving - but it SO works!!!

Amber said...

I agree with everyone else - LOVE the black and white. I really like the overlay on top of the DSP too. Aren't overlays the best?

Unknown said...

sLove this, Holly!!