Saturday, May 3, 2008

April 29 - Chipboard Flower Embellishment

I love chipboard, just don't use it a whole lot. But I made a chipboard set for the craft show last night that I think turned out pretty fun so I thought I would post one of the pieces on here.

Chipboard Flower Embellishment

Ingredients:
Instructions:

1- Paint your chipboard flower, green for the stem and vanilla for the flower.
2- After it dries add your rubon to the stem and then your green pearls.
3- With a Zot attach your clear flower to the back top right of your chipboard flower, then punch a scalloped circle from your patterned paper and attach that to the back of your clear flower.
4- Put a small pearl on each clear petal that still shows through and on the chipboard flower where the center of the flowers behind would be.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oooooh, cute! Love the colors and the pearls on the chipboard!

:corinne: said...

Holly, love all the embellies you make. Such inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing your talent! Love your style girl :)

:corinne: said...

Holly, love all the embellies you make. Such inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing your talent! Love your style girl :)