Baby Note Cards
- Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up!, retired)
- White Cardstock
- White scalloped border (Doodlebug Designs)
- "Lovely Labels" Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
- Sage Shadow ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Scalloped Punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Mini half pearls (Kaiser Crafts)
1- Cut your double sided 12"x12" patterned paper into 3"x6" strips. You will get 8 perfectly sized pieces (or cards!) from one 12"x12" sheet of paper.
2- Stamp your image on the white cardstock and stamp it out using the scalloped circle stamp.
3- Add your mini half pearls to the top and bottom of the image.
4- Measure how much of your border you need and cut them to size (mine went a little over so I didn't cut off the circles).
5- First adhere your border, then your scalloped circle to the front of the card.
6- Cut a slightly smaller square of white cardstock (I do 2-3/4"x2-3/4") and mount to the inside for your greeting.