Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 4 - Celebrate Baby Card

Yay! I'm going to be an aunt again and I couldn't be more excited. :) I made this card this weekend for my sister-in-law Brittany and brother-in-law Jeff.

Had fun playing with my scalloped circle punch from Stampin' up! as I always do, and this time decided to try a little something different so I took my Crop-A-Dile and punched some smaller holes in each of the scallops. I love how it turned out - so fun! All ingredients on this one are from Stampin' up! except the border strip.

Celebrate Baby Card

Ingredients:
  • Designer Series Paper
  • "Always Artichoke" ink
  • Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Crop-A-Dile
  • White Eyelet border strip (Doodlebug Designs)
  • "Wonderful Words" Stamp Set
  • "Lovely Labels" Stamp Set
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
Instructions:

1- Fold your card, then stamp your "celebrate" greeting on the left side of the card.
2- Add your border to the right side.
3- Stamp your baby circle on white cardstock, then punch it out with your scalloped circle punch.
4- With the small hole punch on your Crop-A-Dile punch small holes on each of the scallops.
5- Adhere it over the center of the border strip with a Stampin' Dimensionals to give it a 3D look.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Darling card and I love the scalloped circle punch with the holes punched out like that!