Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 21 - Friends Mini Clear Album

Well, yesterday was my birthday and it was a crazy day by all means so I'm posting yesterday's post a bit late.

I LOVE these little clear mini albums from Pageframe Designs. I did this one for a Stampin' Up! class that I'm doing in June - the class is only $25, and includes the album, set of rub-ons and a white signo pen - everything to make this album -->

If you're not local but would still like the class kit with instructions please just send me an e-mail at holly.vandyne@gmail.com and I can ship you the complete kit with full instructions. Or if you ARE local and would be interested in taking the class, send me an e-mail as well and I will get you the date and details.

I won't be including instructions on this page for obvious reasons (they'll be in the kit) but it does make a gorgeous album for you, a friend, your children and their friends - whoever! And you can't see as well in the photo, but there is an elastic band with pearls and beads that wraps around from the back and keeps the album closed.

Hope you all had a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love love love this project and not just because it is you and me! :D Such a cool class...I bet you will get a lot of participation!